Отзывы о Ecu Company

Hello Rafael
Thanks for your review. Glad to cooperate.
Ecu Company Team

1 лайк

Hello :wave:
I use 3 modules and the full version of autotuning is a good solution. It will always help and what is very important, beginners will be given advice in a difficult situation. Thanks for the support, it really works:love_you_gesture::muscle::+1:

Hello ADF
Ecu Company Team

hello i buy one module and automatic tuning very nice software and very good support
thanks to Ecu Company

Hello Fantom-Tuning
Ecu Company Team

Verrry goood service and good job

Hello nour
Ecu Company Team

Программу актуальная. Очень понравилась в работе! Техподдержка очень радует отвечают всегда раз 15 приходилось обращаться отвечали всегда . О пребретении не пожалел! Программа стоит своих денег! Удачи разработчикам!

Здравствуйте kaisar74
Спасибо за Ваш отзыв.Рады сотрудничеству с Вами
Команда Ecu Company

Привет всем.
Еще раз хочу похвалить всю команду и людей, которые ей помогают! Прошло довольно много времени (шутка), когда я познакомился со службой технической поддержки компании.
Я продолжаю удивлятьса ее чудесными делами и ее супер людьми !!! Я особенно хотел бы поблагодарить Андрюсу Которого за то, что он нашел правильное решение для клиента в любое время дня! можно попробовать несколько решений, но это работает! Стандарты компании выше, чем у компаний, работающих в Европе. Это реальность!

Hello everyone.
once again I would like to praise the whole team and the people who help it! It’s been quite a while (joke) when I met the company’s technical support team.
I will continue to amaze her with her amazing work and her super people !!! I would especially like to commend Andriusa Kotory for finding the right solution for the client at any time of the day! it’s okay to try multiple solutions, but this one works! Company standards are higher than those of companies operating in Europe. That’s the truth!

Hello Marijus_Jarosevas
Ecu Company Team

Hello! We’ve been testing the software for 2 months now. We also purchased the full user and engineer database. Experience, there are good solutions (95%), but there are bad ones (5%). Customer service is very fast, if a bad solution is found, it will send the new modified file within 15-20 minutes but no more than 1 hour. Available anytime. If we have a question they will always answer. If there is no workaround, we will speak and your algorithm will be included soon. I think it is important to give feedback if a solution is wrong so that they can fix the algorithm. The database is constantly updated. Overall a very good program and a very good team.

Hello fpetern
Thanks for your review.Glad to cooperate.
Ecu Company Team

Hello nikolay
Ecu Company Team

1 лайк

Hello, I use the ecu software a few months full version, I am very happy everything works as it should, the guys from the ecu company are very helpful and professional, support works very quickly, I’m glad that I can work with them !!! TUNING-PRO

Hello tuning-pro
Ecu Company Team

Всем привет!
В первый день после покупки сделал 4 машины, все с 1 раза, очень понравилось.
Поддержка отвечает быстро, сразу софт предоставили и драйвера ключа. Очень рекомендую. Удачи в развитии !

Здравствуйте vasyat
Спасибо за Ваш отзыв.Рады сотрудничеству с Вами
Команда Ecu Company

1 лайк

Ребята супер профессионалы своего дела. Поддержка на высшем уровне, очень оперативно и грамотно.Рекомендую.

Здравствуйте SL67
Спасибо за Ваш Отзыв.Рады сотрудничеству с Вами
Команда Ecu Company