Отзывы о Ecu Company

Здесь Вы можете оставлять все отзывы о работе Ecu Company

This is the number one program in the world, I have been using it for a year and am happy. when you need help, technical support responds quickly.

Ecu Company is one of the unlimited Solutions at the moment with Professional Team Work and Support.
Since using the Software have solved a lot of solutions which some other company even do not support.
Feeling proud to be a member of the Ecu Company
In case of some problem with a solution the Support Team always helping to solve the problem.
Keep it up as always.
Thanks to ECU COMPANY and Support Team

Использую Этот софт с 2018 года. Активирован Модуль BMW Mini и Opel.Один раз покупал Обновления. По начало думал что это бывшая ATR поменяла 3 раз свое обличье. Но пообщавшись с ребятами заказав до этого не один десяток прошивок понял что обмана нет и они знают свое дело. За время использования были замечены недочеты с недотиранием ошибок это конечно иногда смущало перед клиентом но это всегда можно поправить через их программу их их поддержку. Постоянно заказываем прошивки под грузовики и трактора всегда без нареканий. Радует всегда приветливость и индивидуальность под каждого клиента.Не однократно помогали исправить прошивки горе мастеров из соседних форумов у Которых корона на голове.Вообщем не разу не пожелел что начал работать именно с ними. Спасибо за Ваши труды. Ждем новых функций и бонусов клиентам!!!

Fast support!
Thank you!!!

Использую модуль для Mercedes, программа работает корректно.
Очень быстрая поддержка,дружелюбные ребята.
Задумываюсь о приобретении еще модулей.

It really happened !!!
With the help of ECU Company online support, which really works 24 hours a day! Verified at 100 points, practically impossible jobs such as EDC17CP46 2013 Passat B36 ecu cloning, without immo off !!! Such a case as the Skoda supperb 2012 edc17 drove with the 2008 Tiguan ecu edc17 devoted hardware, Chevrolet cruze 2015 with ADBLUE “factory inside” !! I am not going to be watched and surprised by the people working in the company of professionalism, communication, the most serious attitude to the client’s wishes and the first word !!!

Staff #148 - Andrea R. replied 2019-03-29 09:45:38

Hello,

" solution from https://ecu-company.com/ with same donor ECU. " Can you please describe better which was solution used? Immo off or alignment by immo data?

We don’t need any kind of files that prove the working solution, but at least a clarification of what you did.
BR

Andrea R.
Customer care manager
MAGICMOTORSPORT TEAM

I use the truck module and constantly order one-time files. Not all solutions are always in the database. With each update on demand add missing files. Good guys recommend.

I would like to say my gratitude to the support team, especially to Andriys, in the restoration of the block after a failed record bmv edc17cp45 . You are a master of your craft!

Приобрел полную версию программы больше года назад. Все устраивает. Быстрая поддержка, практически 99% полностью рабочих решений. Если и есть какие-то проблемы, то ребята быстро исправляют. Советую :+1:

I don’t know how the software works, I use online version egroffservice.com Work good, no problems. Thanks

Hello Alucard
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad to cooperate with you
Ecu company team

Hello avtokeysoft
Thank you for your words to our company. We are glad to see you
Ecu company team

Здравствуйте VictorBL.
Мы рады что компания удовлетворила ваши пожелание.Мы постоянно ведем исправления каких либо недочетов о которых сообщает нам наши пользователи. Мы постоянно находимся в поисках новых функций для улучшения сервиса для наших клиентов.С Уважением Команда Ecu Company

Hello sinan_aysen
You Welcome
Ecu company team

Здравствуйте Valentin
Спасибо за хорошие слова в адрес компании. Рады сотрудничеству
Команда Ecu Company

Hello Marijus_Jarosevas
Thanks for your feedback. We are always happy to help.
Ecu Company Team

Hello Dang_tuan_Anh
Thanks for your feedback. We constantly replenish the database with not getting solutions and try to avoid this problem in the future.
Ecu Company Team

Hello XXL
Thanks for your feedback. We are always happy to help our customers solve problems.
Ecu Company Team

Здравствуйте Oleg_ivanov.
Спасибо за Ваш отзыв. Рады Сотрудничеству С Вами
Команда Ecu Compaany