Car Chiptuning automatic module

Hi, Im looking to buy the Automatic chiptuning module for car, someone who have this module can tell me about the files quality and for what ecu work this module. thanks.

1 лайк

Hello User
This module allows you to configure the file in automatic mode by simply selecting the setting you need and save the file. A support sheet is available on the forum. Sincerely, Ecu Company

can you tell me which ecu is in this module automatic and what if is not the stage 1 options for some ecu, and if i open ticket will fixed for free or need to pay something. and what quality is the stage 1. thanks.

1 лайк

Autotuning Modul supports all cars declared in the general list of support! You can set the file to Stage1/2 standard for VAG BMW MERCEDES Stage3 support via ticket system is free.
Ecu Teams

1 лайк

Hello besar92. I have this module. Write me a pm if u need some information.

1 лайк

hello I would like to know if the stage 1 function supports a renault peugeot vag bmw mercedes charge… and to know if the solutions are available for the majority of computers

1 лайк

Hello Alex63
All specified control units in the support sheet support the functions of removing the ecology as well as the function of auto-tuning the file (Stage1/2)
Ecu Company Team

how many software varients does it cover? dont want to buy if it only does a few software versions of each ecu

Hello.For all declared ECUs in the list, all existing software versions have been added! Thank you
Ecu Teams

Is anyone using this? I have ran a couple files through it and it seems the script is bad as it misses a lot and even adjusts maps in the wrong areas.

Hello Evolved
If the script did not work for you for any file, open a ticket on the site and you will receive support! There is no support on the forum! Thank you Ecu Company team

What is your opinion for automatic tuning with this software?

Hello, I have not used it since. I didn’t have time to contact them after they didn’t work correctly. It’s still in testing stage I believe but for me it doesn’t work as I would have needed a reply in under an hour and support states can take up to 24hrs.
So if you have time to wait then should be ok.

I can send a file to test it if you want so we can check it together.

No I don’t think that is allowed.
I can see that it’s not right but I don’t have the time to wait for the answer.
I believe you can contact support and buy a file to check it.

1 лайк